8 Reflective Questions To Help Any Student Think About Their Learning
1. What surprised you today, and why?
2. What’s the most important thing you learned today? Why do you think so?
3. What do you want to learn more about, and why?
4. When were you the most creative, and why do you think that is?
5. What made you curious today? How does learning feel different when you’re curious?
6. When were you at your best today, and why?
7. (Assuming we were studying the same thing and you could decide and have access to anything), where would you start tomorrow? Why?
8. What can/should you do with what you know?